- The finger tip thread for the GFD 20-90 is M4 and the GFD 30-90 has a M5 thread.
- Conventional gripper fingers hold the part as long as air pressure is supplied.
If the air supply is interrupted, the gripper finger opens and the part drops.
- The new GFD gripper finger locks in the closed position (90°).
- The finger opens as soon as the release port is supplied with air pressure.
- The GFD will be delivered with an adjustable clamping plate.
- Magnetic piston for sensing position with an optional sensor.
- Flip angle 0-90°
- Use with dry and filtered air!
|Part No.||Description||A [mm]||B [mm]||C [mm]||D [mm]||E [mm]||F ["]||G [mm]||H [mm]||I [mm]||W [°]||Closing Force Max. [N]||Weight [g]|
|1-450-10-00||GFD 20-90||20||23||103||20||M5||G 1/8||M17x1||0-34||40||90||110||100|
|1-450-24-00||GFD 30-90||30||32||134||30||M5||G 1/8||M 27x1||0-46||57||90||160||270|